THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
OFFICIAL ACTIVITY STUDY SWEEPSTAKES RULES (ON-LINE)
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE
2. Disclaimer. SURVEYRULES, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of SURVEYRULES; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes period is from 12:00 a.m. (EST) November 15, 2010, to 11:59 p.m. (EST) November 30, 2010 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
4. How to Enter. Respondents are automatically entered into the prize drawing when they complete and submit the SURVEYRULES Survey. Limit one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries from the same individual will be automatically disqualified. If the respondent does not want to complete and submit a survey online, the individual may enter the sweepstakes by mail. To do so print your name, address, city, state, ZIP or postal code, and complete email address, on a 3 1/2"x5" piece of paper, insert in a stamped envelope and mail to: SURVEYRULES Sweepstakes, Attn: Marketing Research, 325 White Hall Terrace, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Entries submitted by mail must be received by SURVEYRULES on or before November 30, 2010. By entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted.
5. Selection and Notification of Winner. Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries, to be held at SURVEYRULES Administrative Headquarters on or around December 5, 2010. Winner will be notified by e-mail within seven days of the drawing. To claim a prize, winner should follow the instructions contained in his or her notification.
6. Prize. One grand prize winner of $500 and ten winners will receive a $100 gift certificate to SURVEYRULES (the "Prize(s)") (total retail value of all Prizes is $1500.00). Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 10 days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a second random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. Prizes are not transferable and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that SURVEYRULES reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you release SURVEYRULES, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
8. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner's name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
9. Affidavit and Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winner will be required to execute and deliver to SURVEYRULES a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
10. Winner's Name; Rules Request. For a copy of the
winner's name, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after
November 30, 2010 to: SURVEYRULES Survey Sweepstakes Winners, Attn: Marketing
Research, 325 White Hall Terrace,
11. Copyright Notice. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2010 by SURVEYRULES. All rights are reserved.
12. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and
these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws
13. Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Sweepsrules.